Sunday, July 16, 2017

Eat, Drink and Be Married...


Hey,

Today has been a slow day, following the super fun day Hubby and I spent with Cheiron and her husband.

I acquired several new goodies from Cheiron's sale pile :)

I made today's card for a work colleague and his soon to be wife.

I  love this stamp and die set by Simon Says Stamp, I use it a lot! The heart stencil is by Dutchdoobado, I used Bo Bunny glitter paste - it is so shimmery!

I'm happy that the idea I had in mind worked.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx