Thursday, July 27, 2017

Leopard Heart..


Hey,

Hubby left for London yesterday and I took an extra day of today (no work until Tues for me..).

So after the gym last night, I tried to get back to my desk.

It actually felt really good to immerse myself in pretty things, just like working has focused my mind.

I needed to make a couple of Anniversary cards.

I made the one in the main photo for a particular couple who are a bit funky, I thought stamping a leopard print heart would be fun and a bit different.

It's a bit different, maybe a bit too pink? But not too smushy - right?!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. The leopard print adds an edgy look to this card and I think you picked the perfect shade of pink, not too barbie or surgical appliance pink!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx