Saturday, July 29, 2017

Sketch Saturday #474..Freestyle..


Hey,

Welcome to the latest sketch for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Paper Nest Dolls and they are offering a prize of 3 digi stamps from their store.

This week we get to pick a sketch - you can use any of the ones from 215 to 473. I went with #339, I liked the layers.
I chose to use Love Struck Ellie. I coloured her with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir sparkle pens. I was a bit stuck for a sentiment and went for 'Yay!' in the end.

The papers are from my stash, the chevron piece is ancient and from Recollections and the heart paper is from JT at least a couple of years ago. I liked the green and pink colour combo that came about by accident.

Love this choosing your own sketch, so much fun!

Can't wait to see which one you choose, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 10 August 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, loving the colour combo and she's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see that origami paper making an appearance, you know I love some pink and green action! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx