Sunday, August 6, 2017

ICAD17: Week9..the end for now..


Hey,

So ICAD17 is over. It has been so much fun.

I have played with so many different techniques and mediums, all on this tiny little surface. They are like mini journal pages and I can't wait for next year.

Big thanks to Daisy Yellow Art for organising and inspiring us all.

My fave this week was Autumn. The leaf stamp is by Neat and Tangled, it also has a wonderful lacy leaf die and I love the watercolours, they work so well on index cards, such a pleasant surprise.


I think index cards are here to stay in my world and to think I didn't love it when I tried it a while ago.

Prodigal Husband returns tomorrow, I am most excitable to see him, even if it is only for 4 days before I leave for London.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous set of cards. You'll have to give me the heads up before the next one starts, looks like it's been fun to do. Enjoy your brief reunion with Hubby, mine is away until a week tomorrow playing with gold in Scotland!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx