Monday, September 25, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Hero Arts Elves...


Hey,

Happy Monday to you.

I had a quiet / busy weekend!!

Quiet because I only left the house to go to the gym and run some errands, busy because I spent a fair amount of time at my desk playing catch-up!

I bought the Elves set late last year, after all my Christmas making was done. They were so sweet (and cheap) I couldn't resist..

There isn't a die with the set, so to minimise the fussy cutting, I stamped x2 of the 3 Elves onto the white panel and just fussy cut the central Elf and popped him up. The little holly stamp is also from the set.  I used a freebie sentiment, as Jingle Bells that comes with the set wasn't working for me!

I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens for the scarves, I am loving these pens right now.

Love how easy these were to make and how cute they are.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. I love these little guys! Great idea to cut down on the fussy cutting like that. Hope you're having a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your little cheeky preview of these. I love this cheat of stamping two directly, one as a fussy cut. Awesome layout idea. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx