Saturday, September 30, 2017

Christmas Card 2017: Lil Inkers ChristMoose..


Hey,

So Hubby and I probably touching down in London as you read this!

I wrote this post earlier in the week, so can't tell you about my birthday celebrations, soon I promise.

I love the stamp I used today, it is by Lil Inkers. I bought it before the Robin version and that is why I bought the Robin.

JT and I have a Moose thing, so even though he is a Reindeer..he's a Moose in my mind!!

These are simple to make, especially with a MISTI. I stamped them all at once and then coloured them using Distress Inks and a paintbrush.

I kept the whole card simple, stitched circle dies and the Recollections colour mats as a backdrop.

I could colour hundreds of these, they are so easy and the end result is so pretty.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty Christmas cards Claire! Love all the shimmery details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they're definitely a moose or a Scottish mouse! Fab set of cards, I love it when you get a great image to colour like that x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx