Friday, September 15, 2017

Newton Loves Cake..


Hey,

Happy Friday!

As you know I am GDT this week over at CASology...

I loved the cue card CAKE so much, I made another card :)

I love this cute set by Newton's Nook 'Newton Loves Cake' - funny that so do I!

I kept the card super simple and added a nice anchor point with the needle point frame (by Memory Box). The sentiment is my fave from the set.

I don't think you can see how sparkly the cake is in my photo, but all the icing was coloured using Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens..I didn't love these at first, but they have grown on me.

Have a great weekend, I am going to be chilling and watching NFL with Hubby..Yay!!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I love how CAS and yet how adorable this is. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx