Friday, January 19, 2018

Bugaboo Birthday Bash: Day 7...


Hey,

So I literally just got back from class at the Inkpad! Taught by Cheiron..

Fun to unexpectedly see the Craftgang, but sad as our friend Ava is not well at all, hence my last minute place. I am sending her positive vibes for a speedy recovery.

I wanted to post my Day 7 card today, as the rules are they have to be up by 7am tomorrow!!

I was overjoyed with the colour palette - so my colours and I decided to use the stamp shown in the image above (Birthday Bird 1).

Sprinkles threw me a bit, so I added a little bit of red bling - does that count as sprinkles?

Simple 'recipe' for my card, I printed and coloured the stamp using Promarkers,stamped the sentiment, die-cut it and the background paper using Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies.

Add a mini kraft card blank and some bling and voila! a pretty, colourful card.

Again, this has been oodles of fun..back to normal posts from tomorrow.

Cx



5 comments:

  1. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Friday Freebie with Color and Sprinkle Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping us to celebrate our 8th Birthday Party this week by entering this beautiful creation - GOOD LUCK - I hope you are one of our winners!
    Love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire, and wonderful colours! Thanks for stopping by my blog and hey, aren't I pleased I entered sketch sat!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bird and the colors are super cheerful. I love that you're doing all these Bugaboo challenges, great reminder of how many fun stamps we have of theirs. I mean, like so many...nice one. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun and cheery card. I hope your friend feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx