Sunday, January 21, 2018

Camera Background..


Hey,

So every year JT and I do the annual $20 challenge.

We do it around Black Friday and you have to spend $20 on crafty things for the other one. You also have to have one ridiculous bargain item and then add themes, but you are not limited by the themes.

This year the themes were stars, stripes and Margate inspired.

I did a pretty good job with JT's haul, Studio Calico had the most ridiculous sale ever, so I went crazy there for both of us. The haul I got from JT is pretty impressive and I am slowly working my way through it.

JT bought me this awesome camera stamp, she was right I do have a few camera stamps, but I love the detail on this one.

I thought it would be fun to make a background using the stamps and pigment inks. I chose pigment inks because you get a much more vibrant colour.


Fun right?

I have only made 1 card out of this background so far, I decided to keep the other piece for another time.

To make this card, I die-cut the background using a stitched square die, I stamped the 'you're' using an MFT label maker stamp and the die-cut 'awesome' is by Neat & Tangled.

The background works so well on this mini kraft background, I'm feeling very pleased!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Right so this is awesome. And I haven't even used it yet and now I'm jealous! Love the card output I am probably going to case you in the near future...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop art look to this x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx