Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sketch Saturday #496 DSB...Happy Day!


Hey,

Happy Saturday to you and welcome to the first sketch of the year for me for the Sketch Saturday challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and they are offering a £10 gift certificate to their store.

Here's the sketch...

I really liked Shopping Kate, I thought She would work really well with the sketch and I also really wanted to colour her!

I coloured the stamp using Promarkers and then I fussy cut her out. I kept the papers pretty simple and created the simple sentiment banners using a stamp by Market Street which I heat embossed onto the punched banners (punch by Stampin' Up). I added a simple piece of grey bakers twine to fit the sketch.

Love it and it's already on it's way to a friend!

I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch, but first check out what the rest of the DT have made over at Sketch Saturday.

Challenge ends 19th January 7pm GMT / 2pm EST

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx