Sunday, April 1, 2018

CAS(E) this sketch: You are my favourite person..


Hey,

Happy Easter to you and welcome to April.

I loved the current sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch.


I thought it would be fun to break out a new to me set by Mama Elephant (Sticky Notes), that I bought second hand.

First I stamped the background using my fave Penny Black 'Dots in Space' stamp.

I die-cut the panel using a SSS stitched rectangle die and also die-cut a blue panel too. Then I used a MFT chevron die to cut away part of the blue panel, leaving me with the nice zig zag you can see, but with the same stitching as the white panel.

I stamped the 'notecard' from the Mama Elephant set and added the 'Just a Note' sentiment also from the set. The rest of the sentiment is by Pink Fresh Studio (So Sweet).

I added a blue panel behind the notecard and drew some lines on it, to match the notecard.

I am hoping that my card is not too busy and does count as CAS..but no matter, I love it and it's already in an envelope on it's way to a friend.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx