Saturday, April 7, 2018

Catch The Bug GDT: Saturday Challenge Anything Goes..


Hey,

Happy Saturday everyone.

There will be two posts from me today, as I am April Guest Designer over at Bugaboo challenge blog - Catch The Bug.


Super exciting for me, as I LOVE Bugaboo Digital stamps and I am really honored to be in such talented company.

This week's challenge is Anything Goes - everyone's fave right?

I loved the new BugAKVBFlies image and it was perfectly suited to creating a square card.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then die-cut it using a stitched square die. I die-cut a piece of purple patterned paper (that was one of the first papers I ever bought as a cardmaker!!) using the same die and arranged them jauntily!

I decided that the girl looked like she was having a fun adventure chasing butterflies and chose the sentiment stickers by Tim Holtz as my finishing touch.

Hope you are inspired to play along, go to Catch The Bug blog and upload your make.

I'll be back later with my Sketch Saturday Challenge post and back next week with the Catch The Bug team for another great challenge.

Cx




No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx