Thursday, April 12, 2018

Happy Baby Shower!..


Hey,

As you know last weekend I was 'stealing' more of JT's family and her Aunt asked to make her some baby shower cards..

I know one of the babies is a girl, but wasn't sure what else she needed, so I made girl and boy focused cards.

I used a slightly neglected Unity Stamp Co stamp - Angie Girl 'Sweet Sixteen' - I thought the balloons were perfect, as I could colour them to suit the girl/boy theme.

In my BF haul last year I got a Pink Fresh Studio stamp set that has Baby Shower in it - awesome and surprisingly handy, now I live in the US!!

I decided that I would die-cut the word Happy using a Tim Holtz die and sparkly papers.

These cards are so delicate and pretty, perfect for a baby shower I think.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx